Today I was able to convince Chester to come along for Sunday School. He always had the idea in his head but I helped give it a little push in the right direction.
It was quite embarrassing really. We were a good five minutes from home when Chester called. “Hey, where are you guys?” We had completely and utterly forgotten about him! A rushed journey home and we were off to church again.
Hopefully it wasn’t too boring for him. It is often difficult for new comers to understand what the church is about and more often than not there is a bit of alienation.
Afterwards we ate lunch at this Japanese restaurant named Imperial Teppanyaki. Just amazing food. However the sodas we received were little more than water with a trace of the soda we chose.
The afternoon was spent looking at speakers and models with Chester and getting a haircut with Joel and Joao.
This week in goals…
- Applied Habit 0 from “The 7 Habits of a Highly Effective Teenager
- Checked out the speaker store and made a decision on which model
- Learnt the Cat Daddy and printed lyrics for songs
- Visited my Grandparents at least once
The goals next week:
- Learn and Apply Habit 1
- Visit my grandparents
- Learn a song or dance
- Assassinate one person in Assassin’s Creed.