Christopher, an autistic child who discovers his neighbors dog murdered on their lawn. Can he, someone not even comfortable with his surrounding’s, solve this mystery? More challenging is for him to conquer his own fears and insecurities and go on the journey of his life time.
What I liked:
- Touching, Inspirational, Though Provoking, Well Written, Addicting
- Christopher’s dad feels like a genuine character who really cares for his son, despite his special disabilities
- How Christopher reacts to his surroundings and his little systems in his head
- The way it is written, it really feels like it is coming from his (Christopher’s) mind
- The complicated relationships and discoveries made throughout the book