It is that time off month where I recollect my monthly accomplishments, as you can probably tell by now, I love to use YouTube to learn new things
- Learned to sing the Vietnam anthem: Fortunate Son and learned the lyrics of 50 Cent’s My buddy (so I can say it as I walking down the hallway). I also love Epic Rap Battles. I learned the one with Freddy Mercury shouting at Frank Sinatra.
- Learned to dance the Dougie, albeit a bit stilted and stuttered
- Finished reading the Hobbit. Reminded me how much I loved fantasy and how much a genius J.R.Tolkein is. Modern classic.
- Completed the Anthony Horowitz Horror Collection. The book scared me twice in its 500-some pages.
- Read and sorta applied Habit 2 of “The Seven Habits of a highly effective Teenager.”